Saturday, April 20, 2024

FNSI - April

It's that time again - where does a month go?????????

But - firstly, I won the "Lucky door" prize for January - Whooo Hooo!!!!

Thanks, Wendy & Dawn

I had been to Craft Alive and wandered around all day - looking - being tempted - buying a bit.   There could be two new projects in there....but I resisted one more....LOL

So, Friday night I was a bit pooped....started off with some crochet....

and then did a bit more quilting on this quilt.  

Saturday I hope to add the binding so it's finished by Sunday for Show & Tell and for handing over to Helen.

Hope you had a fun and productive time!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Good to have done a bit on both project after your busy day.

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you got the binding finished..........

Valspierssews said...

I love the colours in your quilt. Can't wait to see it spread out.

Lin said...

Congratulations on your win. Looking forward to seeing your new projects! xx

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on your win. I look forward to seeing that crochet project grow. I joined FNSI from the campground so my update was late. Hope you had a nice weekend.

Janice said...

Well done on achieving anything after your day out. I hope you finished the binding.

dq said...

The black n white striped border is perfect! I have not crocheted in a few years. It is very relaxing if I don't have to count too much.