Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Bags for Queensland Quilters

Occasionally I go to the Night Meetings of 2Q - and it seems every time I go there is a "who would like to get involved in this" project...LOL

In March when I went the call was to make a bag - any bag from the fabric left over from a previous challenge.   Somehow my hand went up...

I made 3 bags in all - two are In The Hoop machine embroidery and I used the fabric on the back of the bags - the other one is a simple drawstring bag.
They will be distributed at the May meeting.  (maybe as lucky door prizes???   don't really know.)





6 comments:

Lin said...

Nice bags and they always come in useful. xx

Raewyn said...

Very cool little bags - who knows you may wn one of them back!

Maria said...

Lovely bags Susan.

Fiona said...

Fun way to do something different with your machine and help out...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

All three bags look great... nice volunteering... :)

dq said...

You know, sewing with others always gets us into things we didn't plan on, but they bring great memories.