Saturday, October 24, 2020

October Finish

 My Sunday Stitchers UFO #6 was my Gain Pan quilt from 2018.  I kept pretty much up to date with the stitcheries and put the top together last November (gosh a year goes so quickly....).

The lovely quilting fairy Fiona quilted it - a clever pattern so as not to encroach on the stitcheries.

I showed it at the last Sunday Stitchers meeting - and realised I had not added the buttons, so in case you are checking up on me Mdm Quilt Police - they are now done.


One more off the list!!!!   YAY!!!

17 comments:

Gail said...

Very nice! Great job and a finish! Celebration time!

Maria said...

Sew good to have completed your quilt.. Love the colours you used.

kiwikid said...

Well done on the finish Susan, it is a beautiful quilt.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It's lovely. Well done on finishing your UFO.

Fiona said...

Great finish.... I love those colours together.....
Hugz

Cheryll said...

It's beautiful Susan... so congrats on another finish...xox

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely finish! Even prettier in real life xx

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased it is all finished........

Lin said...

Thats a lovely finish - congratulations. xx

loulee said...

Wow! That is stunning. I love the fabrics colours you have used.

Janice said...

Well done! I love the way it turned out. Of course, we would have all noticed the missing buttons......not. ;) A great finish.

Bethan said...

That's such a lovely quilt - and gorgeous shades of blue used x

dq said...

Your quilt fairy added wonderful texture to this quilt. I love the colors!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish!!

jude's page said...

Lovely quilt, and a great finish, love the blues.

Helen said...

It was great to see your quilt at our SS meeting.... great to know you added the buttons.... well done.

Susan said...

Wow this is so pretty!!!! Love it!