It was a push but my top is finished. I did change it - a bit/lot. "Patterns are just a guide".
I made the hexie border a bit wider and then I could put blocks in the corner. That meant that the small border as per the pattern was not really the right size - and I also found it a bit busy - for me anyway. So I re-jigged the border - made bigger blocks than the pattern and added hearts in the corners - they are from Natalie's Red Home book - so "keeping it in the family".
I think I will also add a narrow border . . That might be a Christmas holiday job!
And here is the group photo - too many to fit in a decent photo!
We have decided to set a goal to have them
quilted, bound and finished by December 2022 meeting -
that sounds easy - (well now it does.)