Monday, October 31, 2022

A Letter to My Daughter

It is finished....I am late posting it..

I started working on this in March 2021 - just after the Homespun magazine was available and it was finished by September 2022.



Designed by Natalie Bird - there was a panel of stitcheries - which are done - but I left them off the quilt as they have a cream background and I used greys.  I also have 16 hexie flowers that were made to be part of the quilt - but they will all be made into a wall hanging or smaller quilt....one day....

I made a few Susan changes - not too many.


6 comments:

loulee said...

Great finish.
Those little changes make it personal.

Lin said...

Lovely finish Susan. xx

Janice said...

It turned out so well. Of course you have to personalise it. I’m sure the spare part will make something lovely.

Fiona said...

A lovely quilt... love your colour pallette and your little changes...
Hugz

Maria said...

Love your choice for 'Letter to my Daughter....'

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great and congrats on getting it finished.......I like to tweak thinks to make them my own.......