Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Meg's Baby #2 Quilt

I have finished a baby quilt for DD2's Cousin-in Law (is that a "thing"?) amd was able to gift it today.

I found the border fabric in the new Patchwork shop in Coonabarabran on my way to Scrub Stitchin' at Baradine earlier in the year.  It is so lovely...I couldn't resist it!!! (and the yellow spot fabric.)


The backing has Australian Animals and is also very cute.


and a taggie 

These are for her second baby- Spencer.

I thought I was having a rest from baby quilts for DD's "in Law" family . .but no . . seems more will be needed about April....plenty of time!.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

those quilt colours are so good together....
Hugz

Lin said...

Pretty fabrics and a lovely little quilt. xx

Janice said...

You’ll be making those in your sleep. They are very cute and I love the fabrics.

jude's page said...

Lots of lovely finishes Susan as I have caught up on your recent posts.

Maria said...

Sweet baby quilts and taggie.

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely gifts.......