Wednesday, October 19, 2022

October Finish

It doesn't appear that I am getting much done lately - some if it is "secret" so it's under wraps for now.

But I did finish this little outfit for Miss Adorable Granddaughter.  Her mother loves pineapples, so I couldn't resist this fabric.



This picture was taken before I had adjusted the elastic so the legs look a bit odd.

I had originally planned to make this at my August retreat - never mind - it would have been too cool back then to wear it anyway.

6 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Very cute and ideal for the hot summer ahead.

Jeanette said...

Sweet little outfit.

Maria said...

A sweet little outfit….

Lin said...

Gorgeous little outfit. xx

Janice said...

Super cute and a nice tropical print for the summer.

Chookyblue...... said...

Cute