Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge - #3 - an EPP project

When the idea of the Chookshed Challenge was first discussed, a few numbers were assigned to specific things....that was optional of course...but #3 was an EPP project....and I like to toe the line...sometimes!

i am not a big EPP person - I will do it as part of a project - but not normally as a wholeproject.  So, initially, I decided that my EPP could be parts of My Small World . . .but the cyber random number generator gods did not align and I had to complete those parts before #3 was selected.

So I made a small pincushion.


This matches all the matchy-matchy stuff I made for one of the groups I belong to.  
I posted about them here.


12 comments:

Sharm said...

Nice job on the pincushion ...... I hope to get back to my list lol

Maria said...

Cute pincushion . Still working on my #3 , have till Sunday .

Janice said...

Of course you had to make it matchy matchy. A nice easy way to meet the challenge this month.

ButterZ said...

I’m not an EPP person either. So, good job.

Lin said...

Nice little project Susan and the fabrics have worked well. xx

kiwikid said...

Great epp, love it and well done!!

Jeanna said...

Awesome pin cushion. Love the fabrics and button.

Chookyblue...... said...

nice pincushion..........

loulee said...

That's a great EPP project. And it ticks more that one box. What more could you ask for?

Jenny said...

Very nice pincushion indeed. I've never done EPP and probably never will, but I certainly admire those stitchers who can.

Laura said...

So cute! It matches my sewing studio! Ha, ha! Nope...not an EPP fan here, either, but I have done some. :)

Karen's Korner said...

Too cute to stick pins in.