Thursday, October 5, 2023

SIMS Birthdays 2023

October is another birthday celebration - this time it is Sue.

We sewed for a little while at her place, then went out to lunch.
And we had cake - a sponge with cream has become our tradition.

But I forgot photos of the food!

And of course - another postcard.   Sue has a fondness for wombats, so that is what I did.



Maureen also chose a wombat - this one is foundation pieced.  (A Margaret Rolfe pattern.)
I had thought of this one too - fortunately, I changed my mind!



One more Birthday celebration this year....me!!!! - that means I don't need to make any more Birthday postcards....this year anyway....

Happy 0 Birthday Sue!!!!



6 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the postcards ladies.

kiwikid said...

Love the wombat cards - great birthday celebrations.

Lin said...

Lovely wombat cards. xx

ButterZ said...

Very cute

Maria said...

Both “Wombat” postcards are great.

Janice said...

Another fun couple of birthday “cards”.