Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Christmas ??? Already???

A group of sewing friends planned a lunch for Sunday 30th October - then someone said "Is it a Christmas Get-together?" 
Well, it wasn't likely we would find another date, so we decided yes it was a "Christmas" meeting.

We decided to have a quick swap - a tea towel, a treat & a decoration - bought or handmade.

I gave these (plus a Lindt Koala) 

and I received these - the crochet work on the tea towel is lovely 
- with a silvery thread through it.
Some gave presents

I received these - coincidentally two of the group bought similar coasters!  A lovely gold sparkly tree and a set of Santa lights.  Very nice.


I gave everyone an angel (as I always do), but I don't want to show it yet . . . sorry, you will have to wait.

I don't think I have any more Christmas events til December ... probably a good thing!





10 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Lovely gifts given and received.

Sandi said...

AWWW and I was looking for this years angel in the photos...lol Oh well, guess I will have to wait.. ;)

Lin said...

Lovely Christmassy things even though it is a bit early! xx

loulee said...

Lovely swaps.

Maria said...

Christmas did come early and you both gave and received lovely gifts..

Jeanna said...

Sounds like a great time. Those are lovely gifts as well.

Janice said...

It's too early for Christmas get togethers!!........oh, actually, not really. Lovely little gifts all round.

Cheryll said...

Very NiCe to have impromptu get togethers... & YeS it's nearly Christmas ;(

Chookyblue...... said...

well its over and done now and blink Christmas will be done too........nice goodies.....

dq said...

Gorgeous towels. It sounds like you had a lovely time.