Monday, January 31, 2022

Baby Quilt - Boho Style?

An interesting exercise for me . . .a work colleague is having a baby - and I was told by another collegue it is a "Boho Natural" theme.  I googled it - as you do!  and decided I'd just go softer than normal..and maybe browner (???).

I found the owl farbic and the green - but most of the rest is from my stash - and a few from bestie's stash...so lucky to have a frineds stash to raid as well!

Certainly not my normal colour choice for a baby quilt, 
but its grown on me and I hope the mum will like it.

Happy to have it done in time for a January finish
 - a late night last night finishing the stitching on the binding...
I suppose I could have been up late watching the tennis anyway - 
(I didn't - just clicked over to see the score towards the end).


10 comments:

Maria said...

I’m sure your BoHo baby quilt will be loved by the new Mum….

Jeanna said...

I don't know much about BoHo style but the baby quilt turned out very nice.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful baby quilt, something different. We did the click over thing too.

loulee said...

What a lovely quilt. I'd have been asking google too.

Fiona said...

Lovely finish, I wouldnt have an idea where to start with Boho..... you did well.... lucky for google help...
Hugz

Janice said...

I'm sure she will love it.

Lin said...

Like you I have no idea bout Boho style but your quilt looks great and I am sure will be much appreciated. xx

jude's page said...

I am with most of you and would have had to google it too! Certainly different to the baby things of my era!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing

visit our website

ittelkom jakarta

Helen said...

Looks great Susan, a lovely finish.....