Nolene finished off this quilt - Louise named it "Mt Alford Fires".
I worked on my SAL blocks - getting ahead of schedule where I can - shhh - don't tell the whip crackers!!!! I couldn't fir the 3rd row on the table - but I it will get there.
I also made up a needle case - this is the current Tilda project from Quirky Quilts(I changed it a bit - of course!!!)
Louise & Maureen were both busy for the remaining time, but no additional finishes.
The final tally board:
I think collectively we all did a great job.
Watch out girls - remember I have the post it notes and I will be asking about progress next year.
We are all booked in for 2018...I wonder how many sleeps til then . .
Back to semi-reality now - and back to work on Monday....