Friday, August 26, 2022

Two Felt Puppets

I bought kits to make 9 felt finger puppets from My Felt Lady earlier in the year, knowing my eldest daughter would be having a baby later in the year and I thought these could be a cute present for the Big Brother and hopefully amuse him a bit while mum was tending to bub.

I asked what Luka's favourite Australian animals were at the moment - "Platypus & Wombat" was the answer.


I mailed them off - along with some other goodies and my daughter face-timed me when they opened the parcel.
Luka opened the wrapped puppets - took one look at them and a look of ??? (I don't know what - I thought disappointment) flooded his face - he got off his chair and disappeared for a bit - I really thought he was devastated that it wasn't something else . . . .but then came back with his favourite book of Australian Animals - Phew!  (It was quite funny ....looking back.)

I plan to finish the other 7 soon- ish - or by Christmas.

9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Cute.... Your such a good granny

Jeanette said...

They are very cute

Helen said...

Little ones are so funny.... great that he really likes them.....

ButterZ said...

That would have been so cute to see. They will be fun for him.

Fiona said...

Aaaaw that's cute ..... and I love your little felt animals...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Well done grandma.

Lin said...

So cute. xx

Maria said...

Luke’s a clever little fella , knowing what the animals were and comparing them to his book. 😀

kiwikid said...

Well done, they are very cute.