Monday, January 28, 2019

January Finish

My one and only finish for January 2019.   
I do hope to improve the monthly tally...but for now it will have to do.

I originally saw this small wall hanging in my LQS - and found the machine embroidery pattern on line.  With a surname of Wild - I just had to make it.   I actually stitched it out in January 2018 - back here...and didn't realise (being a newbie to machine embroidery) that I should have put fabric in the letters and done it as an applique....oh well - I don't mind how it is - and I learnt from my mistake!

This is my #10 for January Sunday Stitchers UFO Challenge
AND
January OPAM (One {Project a Month)

If you'd like to join in with us to finish off One Project a Month (you can do more of course), then pop over here to see what it is all about - you can join  anytime.





4 comments:

Fiona said...

I love your embroidered sign.. just perfect (and I like it without the applique)
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love it just as you have done it...perfect for you xx

Janice said...

I love it and don't think the letters needed fabric appliqued. It will be a nice bright addition to your sewing area.

Bethan said...

Well if you only have one finish this month, this is a fantastic one! I love how it coordinates with the OPAM image too x