I had bought a little kit from Jude, complete with a very light vilene and it was packed in a gorgeous case. The suitcase was part of the reason I bought it!
I completed 16 blocks at Scrub Stitchin', Here are a few of them.
but as I had plenty of strips at home and they are so quick, I made another 28 blocks at home to make a top - 6 x 7 blocks (57" x 66.5).
While I was laying it out I was surprised at how much orange was in it....Orange is not a colour I use a lot...
As I was making the blocks at home and pulling bits of put the shoe boxes where I keep the strips, I thought it would be easier for the next one/s to have the strips sorted into lengths...so after making a huge mess:
This quilt will be donated to the DV organization that my Sunday Stitchers group support.