Saturday, June 3, 2023

FNWF - June

What ????
June already???  The year will be half over soon.

But the First Friday of the month sees us gathered for some sewing fun with Cheryll and friends.

Recently I had finished prepping the pages for the next ABC book, so I decided to work on them.  (The alternative involved measuring & cutting etc...so I gave it a miss)

I had a medium grey in the bobbin, so worked on the grey pieces (not a lot of them and not a lot of bobbin thread.)
Then I switched to a light grey bobbin and did all the white pieces, before calling it quits for the night.  In retrospect, I should try to do the white & cream in daylight  .  but . . )




And of course - a bit of crochet while watching BH&G!!!

Thanks, Cheryll - pop over here to find out what the others got up to!

10 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

The ABC books are adorable!

Karen's Korner said...

You were good to tackle the applique in night light.

loulee said...

Your books are amazing.

Raewyn said...

Oh, another cute ABC book - I'm guessing that sewing white/cream to a light background at night is a little like trying to do black at night?

Lin said...

Nice work and what would Friday night be without crochet! xx

Maria said...

Great progress on the ABC book.

Fiona said...

I love watching the ABC pages turn into a book!
Hugz

dq said...

It looks like a lot of thought on tiny details really goes into your books.

kiwikid said...

So good to see your book developing, I am hoping to do one soon.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Susan these books are so cute,lucky grandies 🌹🤍🌹