Sunday, May 7, 2023

FNWF - May

Cheryll has now included the "Dark Side" and we can post & chat on Facebook as well as on the blog.   

I did some sewing on FriDAY, but collated my supplies for the nighttime sewing session.
I needed to hand stitch the binding on this - it's not even a mini quilt - it's 3.5" x 4.75".  I'll do a separate post later on.

I also did some stitching on my Sue Spargo Homegrown blocks...no pic as they are not all finished...

And I made four more strippy blocks to go with the ones I started at Scrub Stitchin' at Baradine.  I've decided 35 blocks with a border will make a good-sized quilt for our DV Charity Quitl collection.


I hope everyone else got to do some crafty stuff - or had fun in another way!

10 comments:

Cheryll said...

It's always nice having friends over... & I really like using up scraps with the QAYG strips. Yours are looking good...xox

dq said...

Awe, cute little feet.
I can see you are working in your strings again.

loulee said...

You had a great Friday with friends.

Fiona said...

Great progress ... cute little footprints I see

Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

always got things on the go and progressing.......well done.....

ButterZ said...

Mmmm. Mini quilt. What could that be.

Lin said...

Nice variety of projects there Susan. xx

Susie H said...

I love scrappy blocks. Good job!

Deb said...

I am a scrapper too! Great work there!

Maria said...

Cute wee feet????