Wednesday, July 26, 2023

My Claytons Retreat (aka Sunday Stitchers At Boonah Retreat) Day 5

Last day of retreat...😞

That means a bit of sewing, packing up & travel home.....so I figured that would take me til 5PM...so I just sewed the day away again.....LOL

I decided to work on the current ABC book, so nothing to show for it - just slowly working my way through, finishing off the blanket stitching.
And when I got tired of that - I organised the fabrics for the next two house & tree blocks, ready for the next retreat.

What a life!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm impressed you have kept up to the retreat times to give yourself the time to sew....
Hugz

Lin said...

Haha yes, as Fiona says, very disciplined! xx

Helenchaffin said...

Awww now just add a pot of coffee to that ,a good life indeed!😄

Janice said...

That was a nice bonus day of stitching. Better than having to pack up and drive home.

Chookyblue...... said...

bonus sewing time for the travel you couldn't dooooo......have a good day......

dq said...

I really like your attitude about your virtual retreat as you sewed through the un-drive home. Way to think positive.

loulee said...

Lovely to have extra time to sew.

kiwikid said...

Well done using the time you had to sew, you sound very organised.

jude's page said...

Good job Susan