Monday, July 24, 2023

My Claytons Retreat (aka Sunday Stitchers At Boonah Retreat) Day 3

I continued working with the construction crew and groundsmen and together we have finished 2 blocks - my goal for this retreat!!
Van Winkle House

and Amelia's Cottage

That is the top row almost done (there are some filler pieces to be added- so I will leave them til the end) of My Kinda Town.
I did the second row in June

Here are all 4 blocks

I need to change the top of the door to the church 
and replace the yellow door with brown.
 
I have another retreat (!!!!!) in 2 weeks so will do another row then and a final retreat for the year in November when I plan to do the last row.
Well, that is the plan!

9 comments:

Janice said...

Looking good. It will be such a fun quilt, but that is fiddly FPP construction.

Lin said...

Your houses look great Susan. xx

Jeanna said...

The houses are adorable and sounds like you have a good plan for getting the rows completed.

loulee said...

Those are cute, you'll have a very friendly neighbourhood once you're done. :-)

Fiona said...

Those houses are so fun... you have done well on your retreat!
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

your making great progress on the houses........they look good together....

dq said...

They are really coming together beautifully! Great choice of colors and fabric.

Way to go keeping up with your "at home" retreat.

kiwikid said...

Love your houses, will be a wonderful quilt.

jude's page said...

Looks like a fun quilt