Saturday, January 20, 2024

FNSI - January

Another year has started for FNSI - thanks Wendy for continuing this...it at least makes me write a blog post!

I was out sewing today - working on a detailed cross stitch, so decided I'd give it a break and work on a simpler cross stitch project instead.

This is the last in the LIttle Summer Shops BOM that I joined.   They have been fun to stitch, though I am happy to see the end of them.


This is an Ice Cream Shop.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable night - and mostly you were productive!

11 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

the ice cream stitcherie is adorable! I noticed it's Saturday morning for you already & it's bed time Friday night for me lol ,Gods creation is amazing

Janice said...

Very cute. What happens with them now?

Maria said...

Nice wee cross stitch .
And let Janice I’m curious as to what you’ll do with them?

Lin said...

Ice cream colours for an ice cream shop - nice. xx

Karen's Korner said...

My daughter-in-law is also doing those stitcheries as well. Looking forward to seeing what you both come up with when finished.

Jeanette said...

cute cross stitch. What will you do with them?

Narelle said...

'Sweet' cross stitch.

kiwikid said...

Lovely cross stitch.

Anonymous said...

Love your houses Susan .Nor

dq said...

It is a lovely BOM block. What will you do with the cross stitched blocks?

Chookyblue...... said...

cute cross stitch........