Monday, June 20, 2022

FNSI - June

I'm a bit late posting - but as most saw on Facebook - I was there in cyberspace working away

The usual Friday night crocheting for a bit


I'm still working on the Indigenous colors - almost enough for one rug.

Then onto my June house for the Sue Spargo Homegrown quilt.

it's good that I am doing this with friends - it makes me get a block done . . .else it would join the collection of UFOs.  This one needed to be ready for Show & Tell on Sunday - gotta love deadlines!

Happy Sewing all - hope you were productive - or at least enjoyed yourselves!

Thanks Wendy!

10 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Hi Susan, pretty projects. I'm crocheting one of Attic 24's afghans, a row here and there. Like you, I like having a little variety when it comes to the stitching. Happy Stitching from me!

Susie H said...

Nice job on both projects. Sue Spargo has some amazing things to make.

Jeanette said...

Very cute house. Hugs,

Fiona said...

You are right, deadlines are a good motivation.... love the house...
Hugz

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Gorgeous house! Great to be sewing along with others! xx

Lin said...

What a gorgeous little house! Yes, deadlines make all the difference. xx

kiwikid said...

Deadlines are the best for making you get things done aren't they! Lovely house.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Adorable block. I like your fabric choices.

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the block.

Janice said...

Accountability is the best ever motivator. Great progress on both.