Friday, June 3, 2022

FNWF - June

Crikey!!!   By this time next month - the year will be half over and we will be celebrating EOFY (End of Financial Year)

Cheryll has kindly gathered us together to sew and share creative projects - all in cyberspace.

Tonight - as usual - some Better Homes & Gardens and crochet - 

a bit of yellow to go then black.

Then off to Susan's Sewing Space - to escape the AFL ruckus - fortunately, Geelong won - though you wouldn't think so by the berating from DH....

I worked on my RSC - the colour/s for June are bright blue or dark blue - I used blue and tried to stick to the correct colour where possible.
Sadly didn't finish all 9 blocks - but 6 are done - 

3 almost done

(It's a bit of an "odd bod" thing really - but somehow I think it's working.)

I am going to trim the blue back - some will end up narrow - some - well who knows?
My vague plan is that the final squares are 20.5" - that is the largest ruler I own . . .so may need to do some narrow strips ... it's very much a "fly by the seat of my pants" thing.

I'm very grateful Cheryll keeps us going for FNWF - it makes me do something other than the lazy go-to project (crochet) and it makes me do a blog post...LOL   🤣

So, pop over here to see what else was buzzing around!  I hope to visit you all over the weekend.

9 comments:

dq said...

Man I love your pattern choice for RSC!!! It is fantastic!

Chookyblue...... said...

those blocks will work.......hmm I think my ruler is 16.5............might need a bigger one........

Fiona said...

Loving your blocks.... they will work.... nice big ruler...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Those blocks are looking great. It will be interesting to see the end result.

loulee said...

Your RSC blocks are going to be beautifully colourful.

Pink Rose said...

Beautiful work Susan as always,I have sent you a invite to my blog if you were interested,take care 💕🤍💕

Lin said...

Your blocks are looking great with their blues. xx

Maria said...

20” blocks will make an interesting quick quilt….

Janice said...

Looking good. Another productive evening