Thursday, May 23, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge - #5

When we were dicsussing the Challenge idea during a Zoom meeting,it was suggested that #5 could be a FPP project and a Kiwi block had been shared with us from Louise.

When I started the Back to Nature FPP project - knowing there would only be 9 blocks in that, I decided to make the Kiwi block to go with the nature blocks.

So, my #5 was done early in the month.  Just one block.

Maybe I need to stitch an eye, so he can see the other blocks?

9 comments:

Janice said...

That worked out to be a great option.

Anonymous said...

Your kiwi looks lovely. It’s been fun to see all the kiwis made up from my pattern, bravo! Cheers, Louise

ButterZ said...

Good looking block. Maybe do an eye

loulee said...

He worked out well. Does he replace one of the other blocks, or will you add more?

Maria said...

Nice Kiwi block Susan.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great Kiwi block...they've all been amazing x

Denice Barker said...

Definitely an eye!

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh I need to get mine made...... Yes give her an eye......

dq said...

Yes, Mr. Kiwi needs an eye. His friends living at my house do too. I am considering a French knot. What is your idea?