Friday, December 1, 2023

FNWF - December

The last FNWF for the year !!!

I had a busy day sorting some gifts for Christmas, and writing tags.  Then dropped my husband to a Christmas party.   I stopped on the way home to get some dinner - and the heavens opened...I waited a while - but still got drenched getting back to the car.  It has helped reduce the temperature - today has been a real stinker - hot & humid.

Tonight I did a bit of crochet while watching TV 



and then sorted some fabrics for a Mystery Quilt I will be doing next year.


Wishing all FNWFers a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2024.



8 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

I haven't crocheted in years but it's on my list of things to get into as though I don't have enough lol we're having crazy weather too jumping from 30's to 70's we don't know whether to lite the heater or the grill 🤣

Karen's Korner said...

A very productive day and night.

Janice said...

A nice way to spend the evening. Ooh. A mystery quilt. That will be fun. I’m glad the temperature has dropped. We are expecting very hot next week.

kiwikid said...

You had a very productive time! Enjoy the mystery quilt.

Maria said...

Such a lovely colour yarn you’re using…
Oh that looks like a fun mystery you’ll be working on.

Lin said...

A busy day indeed. Ooo, a mystery quilt, looking forward to see what appears. xx

dq said...

Relaxing and crocheting in front of the tv. I usually just fall asleep.

Cheryll said...

Merry Christmas back at you...
And THANKS for joining in FNwF in 2023...xox