Thursday, December 28, 2023

Plans for 2024

A little while back, the Needle Girls started talking about To Do lists for 2024...and the Sunday Stitchers Group is having a UFO Progress Challenge, so I have been writing things down in preparation . . . 
I already had a spreadsheet that I had created and used years ago - so have updated that - there are a number of new projects to add to anything that was left over from 2023...or 2022...or etc.
I have a few projects where there is one block a month, so when I itemise all those - the list gets very long.  (No number will be mentioned....)

THEN along comes a Chooky Zoom meeting & Deana suggests a 10 item UFO list...and even though I wasn't in the Zoom meeting at the time, I was roped in . . .
Easy I thought - I have things on the To Do List that aren't required by a specific date, I'll add them....but the "hint" was given that #3 could be EPP (none of that), #4 - a panel (I have one but it wasn't on my 2024 list), #5 a Kiwiblock or quilt (well, that is new, but one block is easy enough), #6 - Anni Downs bag from Scrub Stitchin' 2023 (mmm - I hadn't included that before...) and #8 - the free Anni Downs stitchery for 2023 Christmas (that is an extra one too).
Oh well, I'm in - I have updated my SideBar to make myself accountable.
They may not all happen, but I will give it a good shot.

It's a great idea Deana - hope I can stick with it!!



I have also started my PlannedProjects for 2024 and posted the SS UFO Progress Challenge list. #9 is the project for January.

On a side note - my eldest daughter is visiting from Townsville....she saw my collection of zippy pouches, so I showed her what was in each one.   She left the room - shook her head at her father and said "So many projects!!!".    She saw a mere fraction.....LOL.


Wish me luck!!!
(Who needs sleep????)

10 comments:

dq said...

Looks like fun! Remember, your list doesn't have to match any one's or the suggestion list. Some ladies just wanted to do similar projects together.

dq said...

Your lists on your sidebar look great! You will be a busy sewing lady this year for sure! I see that you chose to match up some projects with others in the challenge. I did too.

Janice said...

Sleep? Overrated. Just as well with that little lot. LOL If I were to list everything that I want to do and have the fabric or kit or yarn etc for, I would have just as many listed. I have a list - not on my blog - of 24 UFOs with a goal to complete 12 in 2024. I also hope to finish whatever else I start. Yeah, right! As long as we both give it a fair crack we will be good.

Chookyblue...... said...

lol so pleased your joining us.....I know you have plenty on your list so you could put some to this challenge.......you can choose whatever you want for your list..........
now as for that daughter.......if only she knew the whole truth.........lol........

Maria said...

It doesn’t take much to drag us into a challenge…. Good luck with all.

loulee said...

I feel kinda roped in too, even though I was at work! LOL
It will be fun.

Karen's Korner said...

A nice varied list there to work on. Good luck

kiwikid said...

Great list there on your sidebar! Hopefully we will be motivated to get things to a finish. No need to tell your daughter all your UFO'S.

Narelle said...

Sounds like you have the perfect plan, good luck :)

Sandi said...

I had to laugh out loud at all the extra items you have had to add to your list. good luck... we can crack the whip...xx