Saturday, November 11, 2023

SIMS Birthdays 2023

I am the lucky last to have a birthday in our SIMS group.

We met at my place for some nibbles and sewing, then off to one of the local clubs for lunch.

At home - with coffee and cake - I received my nature-themed postcards:



Sue included a ladybird, a cat, flowers, a bird, clouds and the sun.

Maureen included fuchsias (that have stitched stamens with beads added).  They are one of my favourite flowers and some lovely decorative stitching.
and tucked in there is special selvedge - it says:

"If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies."



Since then I have received one from Inca - this one is very special.


5 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Birthday. A lovely way to celebrate and beautiful gifts.

loulee said...

Happy birthday. Lovely cards. Fuchsia are a favourite of mine too.

Lin said...

Nice cards - I love Fuchsias too. Happy Birthday! xx

Maria said...

Happy belated birthday 🥳
Both your special postcards are lovely.

Windetta said...

I really liked your post! Your insights were impressive. Looking forward to more from you.