Friday, October 21, 2022

FNSI - October

We may have had to remind Wendy - but we all know "Tonight's the Night" and so we sewed - or crafted in some way.

Since NSW (Head Office) is on Daylight Saving Time now - lucky them - I tend to start a bit earlier and aim to finish earlier - especially on a Friday!

There is always a bit of crochet during the news


then a bit of binding to finish off during BH&G
and I had time to do a little bit on this . . .

There were still some hours left so I decided I'd cut the small pieces for a baby quilt that I aim to make during my November retreat.
I think I may need to re think the gingham . . .
need an orange/coral colour..
and then I'll re-order them  . .again . . and again . . . 

Project-wise - things are heating up - some Secret projects on the To Do list. so no more watching TV & crocheting . . I'll be head down in the Sewing Space as much as possible . . . 

Thanks Wendy for hosting us - LOL - we know you've been overly busy - so hang in there . . .

Hope everyone had a good night - doing what you love doing.










8 comments:

Maria said...

You sure had fun working on all your projects…
The baby quilt looks interesting, by the fabrics I reason it’s for a big….

Cheryll said...

All great projects Susan... & yes we are all just too busy with our lives...
but you did very well last night at FNSI...xox

Karen's Korner said...

A great variety of projects had your attention last night. Well done.

loulee said...

You had a busy evening.

Lin said...

A nice variety of projects for a busy evening. xx

Chookyblue...... said...

I hate daylight savings..........nice projects........

Janice said...

What a productive evening.

dq said...

You got a lot done.
I too like to audition fabrics before I cut and sew them up. Rearranging multiple times is part of the fun.