Sunday, October 9, 2022

FNSI - October

The year is slipping away so quickly - and looking at my diary and To Do list is quite scary!

But deadlines are very motivating and what has to be done will get done!

I wasn't very productive at all - my lounge chair s far too comfortable!

The usual crochet - this is using yarn gifted to me - it is very bright - neon colours - but I may as well use it up.

Then I did a bit of hand piecing on these 1" finished squares,,, a mystery project.



Why am I hand-piecing???   
I don't have a lot of hand sewing that is on the "Must Be Done Soon" list 
so I started this for one of my sewing days... also good to have for TV-watching sewing.

Thanks Cheryll - Happy Birthday for Sunday - and everyone else for the company.

9 comments:

ButterZ said...

Your hand piecing is intriguing… mmmmm

kiwikid said...

That wool sure is bright, lovely hand stitching you are doing.

Karen's Korner said...

An interesting mystery project. You will always be able to spot those bright coloured yarns where ever they are.

Maria said...

That nice bright block will look great with a few more when Maria puts a rug together….
Interesting mystery??

Lin said...

Nice Christmasy hand piecing! xx

Cheryll said...

Sorry for being late... but nice to have your company at FNwF...xox

Michelle Ridgway said...

Good to use up that yarn....someone will appreciate it. Christmas fabrics..yikes!

Chookyblue...... said...

not quite meeting my deadlines at present......well some yes others no......

Janice said...

At least you did something in the evening. Deadlines are great, but I don't seem to be all that motivated at the moment. I'm sure you will get everything done that you need to.