Friday, November 19, 2021

FNSI - November

I wasn't very productive tonight - I have been on a sewing retreat at Glenrose Patchwork  - from Monday morning til Friday morning - arrived home about 4PM - unloaded the car - put some stuff away and had a Nana Nap....its a hard slog on retreat - sewing til 12.30AM day after day.
I'm not complaining - I'm very grateful that I am able to go away to a retreat!

More on the retreat later.

Apart from more sorting, putting away and taking pictures - I did some crochet - nothing exciting - but any progress is good progress.


I saw a lot of you were far more productive - well done you!

Thanks Wendy for managing to set aside some time for us - in between celebrating being a grandmother!

10 comments:

Jeanna said...

A retreat sounds lovely! My Friday night hasn't begun yet. I haven't crocheted in years but seeing yours makes me want to break out the hook and yarn. Enjoy your weekend.

collettakay said...

I would love to go on a retreat! It sounds like you had a lovely (if tiring) time. It is just now Friday morning where I'm at (Pennsylvania, USA) so I'm getting my fingers limbered up to start hand quilting :)

Have a wonderful day!

Colletta

Fiona said...

Gotta be a great retreat if you come back needing a nap!
Hugz

Lin said...

How lovely to get away on retreat, sounds fun. xx

Maria said...

After such a full on week you did well doing a little crocheting 🧶.
Good to see you today on Zoom , even though it was short…😀👍

Sharon Kwilter said...

You were productive, just not at the same time. I hope you enjoyed your retreat.

Karen's Korner said...

Retreats are very tiring.....I know in the past I have come home to sleep.

Susan said...

I have never been to a sewing retreat. It must be fun to have like minded people around for a while. Exhausting but fun! Anyway just love all your work. Take care and hugs.

Janice said...

After such a big day, I’m surprised you achieved anything. Go you!

Susie H said...

Isn't is amazing how exhausting retreat fun is?? Glad you were wiped out. Meant you had a fabulous time. The crochet is pretty. See you next month.