Friday, November 5, 2021

FNWF - November

Time is flying by . . .

Thanks to Cheryll who helps keep us on track with sewing & crafty projects . . . .so many things to finish off at this time of the year - and so much "secret" stuff.

The night started - as usual with a bit of crochet while watching BH&G - 
The larger yellow piece will end up with Red Orange & Yellow in one block .


Then I escaped to the sewing room and cut & sewed these - It is a possible vague idea for a border for something . . .



I'm lucky enough to have a sewing day tomorrow - 
I need some hand sewing . . .
I have a lot of projects to work on - 
but none of them are hand sewing that I can take . . .
back to the standby project I think.

Happy weekend all,
I hope you get time to sew, craft, relax - 
whatever takes your fancy.


12 comments:

Maria said...

It’s always nice to craft along with our friends…
Lovely bright yellow you’re crochet with.
Wonder what your blocks will turn into ?

Jeanna said...

My evening hasn't begun yet but I look forward to spending it at the sewing machine. Love your little blocks. Enjoy your sewing day!

Fiona said...

Lovely to sew with you.... you got a fair bit done...
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Enjoy your sewing day today x

Janice said...

You made good progress. Have fun on your sewing day.

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty blocks. BH & G is always good to sit in front of and craft away.

Helen said...

Hope you enjoyed your sewing day, pretty blocks

Lin said...

A nice relaxed evening Susan. Enjoy your sewing day with friends. xx

Raewyn said...

Sounds like a nice evening, Susan. "A possible vague idea for a border or something" sounds interesting - cute blocks! I hope you had a fun day out on Saturday.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You got a nice amount of things done! Looking forward to seeing what you use the blocks for! xx

Cheryll said...

Thanks for taking the time to join in FNwF...
I hope your sewing day was wonderful too...xox

Helen said...

A productive night for you....