Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday Afternoon/Night Sewing

It's not FNWF or FNSI - but I sewed !!!

My employer has given us all a short day today - and again on 24th September - for our "Wellness program"  -  the idea being we take time off to chill/relax...or do what we want I guess.

So - of course, I sewed!!!

The "shut down" time was 2pom - I finished about 3.15....packed up the laptop - as it occupies some of my sewing desk - and got started on the August / September blocks for LTMD.
They were fairly well along the track - and I had to remake one block in the elephant block...it was quicker than "reverse sewing" it . . .but both are done now.



I can now patiently wait for the October issue ...wonder how I will fill in my time??

Happy Sewing all


12 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

How nice to be give some extra sewing time compliments of the boss. I am sure you will find plenty to do while waiting for the next issue.

Fiona said...

lovely thought to have 'short days' at work..... though you seemed to have gone on longer than expected! Your block is gorgeous.... you have kept up well with it...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous block. The elephants are so cute. Hugs, xx

loulee said...

How lovely to be given a few extra hours away from work.
Your block looks great.

Chookyblue...... said...

It's looking good..... How nice of your employer...... Some are very thoughtful......

kiwikid said...

Your blocks look fantastic Susan. Very nice to have a shortish work day. I am sure you can find something else to do with out too many problems 😁

ButterZ said...

Good to see you use the time on yourself. I don’t think it will be hard to find something to do next

Raewyn said...

Perfect use of your Wellness time, Susan. Your blocks look great!

Janice said...

Looking good. I’m sure you will find something to fill on your time.

Maria said...

Nice to have been given some “me time” from your boss.
The LTMD block looks lovely…
Bet you found another project to play with.

Michelle Ridgway said...

That was great you got an early mark so you could sew. LTMD is looking lovely...I am waiting to get time to change a couple of things before I begin...also what preferred colour palette!

Helen said...

Very nice Susan and I'm sure you will find something to do.... lol