Sunday, September 26, 2021

Good Things come in 3s too!

We all say "bad things (or bad luck) come in 3s"- but sometimes good things come in 3s too - and at times like this, we need to focus on the positive - right?

1. Early finish to work

Friday 24th - my employer gave the staff a second Wellness Weekend - we could all finish at 2PM.  
I did - and worked on the backing for a quilt.

2. Bobbin Fairy was looking after me

I finished a long seam and  . . . 

3. Just enough width in the fabric

It's probably hard to see here - but I was just able to get the length of fabric I needed for a border from the fabric I was using - I am just edging into the bit with all the holes.


So, that was my good run of luck.
Hopefully not followed by 3 bad luck things . . .LOL

7 comments:

ButterZ said...

That makes for a great sewing session then.

Maria said...

That’s was a win win win situation! 👍

Fiona said...

Hope you went and got a lotto ticket!
Hugz

Janice said...

The quilting fairies were looking down on you. I always get excessively excited when I win bobbin lotto.

Cheryll said...

Yes positive things can happen...see you next zoom time...xox

Chookyblue...... said...

Cruising it in......

Helen said...

Great sewing....