Saturday, June 9, 2018

FNWF - June

This month's FNWF was delayed a little - perhaps because all of a sudden it was June & Friday!!

Nevermind - it doesn't matter when it happens - just a great idea to sew!


On Thursday I went to the Brisbane Craft Show - although it was small, it was more relaxed than the bigger one in October and some cross stitch kits jumped into my bag.

One of them was this: - a cute little beach house to add to my collection .  It is meant to be a coaster and it came with the plastic coaster "frame".   Not much more to stitch on it.  Hope to finish it this weekend.



As to when I get ot the others - well . . . wait & see!

Thanks again Cheryll for hosting and coordinating.  Pop over here for the linky of everyone who joined in.

Thanks for commenting - if you do - and I will do my best to reply.

15 comments:

Susan said...

~~wave~~~

Deb R said...

Ohh what a cute project, reminds me of the UK and all their coloured beach huts...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love little beach huts....so cute! Funny how determined some craft items are to follow you home *wink

Chookyblue...... said...

Cute cross stitch...... Don't reply..... .

Karen's Korner said...

How do these things jump right into our bags!!!! Good progress.

May said...

Gorgeous beach hut stitchery.. I live in a small seaside town in the UK and we have so many of these on the beach in all different colours... Love it..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking good ❤️❤️❤️

Maria said...

Like you Susan I find the smaller craft show better than the big one.
What sweet beach house coaster cross stitch...

Fiona said...

I find things jump into my bags too!!! love your little beach hut...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan lovely work my friend,looking forward to seeing it finish,hope you are enjoying your long weekend my friend xx

Jeanna said...

That is an adorable little beach hut stitchery. Too pretty for a coaster :)

Anthea said...

It's going to be a lovely little beach hut... great work Susan!
x

Raewyn said...

Cute little cross stitch Susan...always fun to have new projects jump into one's bag :-)

Cheryll said...

Yes the months are flying by aren't they. But as long as we all get together we can accomplish heaps...xox

Maureen Clare said...

Trust you to have started already..go girl