Monday, June 4, 2018

Sunday at the Chookshed Party

I managed a bit of sewing - but not so much - after all I need to do grocery shopping if we are going to eat for the next week... 😡  (Well I could manage from the pantry but maybe not 4 of us....) and the "domestic" side of life needed a bit of attention . . .

I did some more quilting on the baby quilt - I am going to need hours to feed in all the "loose threads" but it's easy enough.   And I did some cross stitching.




This is the third of a set - I did #1 years ago and started #2 back here.  I still need to finish off the back stitching on that one....


Thanks Chooky for hosting a cyber party - not quite as good as a real one - but less travel!!

Life returns to "normal" now.

8 comments:

Clare said...

So pleased we could join in with Chookyblue. I too had time away from sewing over this long weekend. Happy Stitching.

Maria said...

Was lovely to sew-a-long with Chooky and our virtual friends too.

Cheryll said...

Always NiCe to stitch with friends... even if virtually...xox

Anthea said...

Lovely work there Susan... I totally missed the Chookshed Party *sadface*

Raewyn said...

Nice that you got something done - what a shame life gets in the way of our stitching sometimes!

Fiona said...

always good to have an escuse to sew.... and party....
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan loving your cross stitch ,yes its a shame the household duties get in the way of our crafting,lol,hope you have a wonderful week my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sometimes the hunting and gathering is inconvenient lol! Nice to all join in even if we were popping in and out x