So I worked on Ruth's quilt - I had joined the long rows (columns if you are thinking of Excel)...but had to remove a few pieces and substitute other fabrics and then I sewed 4 of these columns together...doesn't sound like a lot but there was some extra cutting involved...and it is further progressed than before . . . .
(Not a great shot)
Saturday night I spent some time cutting the brown borders and strips for the 4 patches for the baby quilt, and Sunday - at our group meeting, I made the 4 patches and joined the blocks into the top bottom and two sides.
Tonight - after dinner (and watching MKR) I was able to add the brown border and the 4 rows to the top bottom and sides. I think I will add another brown border and that will be it.
I best go to work tomorrow to have a rest!
I hope you had a fun weekend doing what you like to do.