This is my project #10 for Sunday Stitchers Challenge.
I have had the stitchery finished for quite a while - and I have forgotten its correct name.
A little while back I saw some lovely fabrics - yes in purple - well I prefer to call these mauve . . and resisted....for a while - but then I remembered this stitchery and another one in similar colours (which I expect to finish off for Project 9 next month) and decided they needed to come home with me. I have only used two of them in this one.
I have made this to fit my mini quilt hanger, so it's about 12 x 14". And I decided I would try out the "hand look" quilting stitch ..... I have used it before on my older machine but Monster Machine has an automatic setting for it...so off I went.