Friday, March 23, 2018

FNSI - March 2018

We are a little delayed this month "due to technical difficulties" - but we all gathered at Wendy's "Cyber house" to sew and pass the time of day.

I had planned to hand stitch while watching TV , and then do some machining -  but Joey (the cat) decided to bed down on top of my legs so I stayed there cross stitching....I guess my plan for tonight will also need to be delayed.


This is what I worked on . . . .I only do this at home - it's just too hard when you are in a group and trying to have conversations.



Thanks Wendy - glad to hear your internet is all OK now.

14 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh I am glad that kitty was on your lap--what a pretty cross stitch that will be--will be watching to see how this one 'grows' as you stitch it--
I also have learned--to do nothing else when I am cross stitching--and then I can still manage to mess up!!!
enjoy, di

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh that is pretty... ....

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It’s looking great x

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely stitching
I like cross stitch but am not good at it

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan wow such a lovely piece you are working on,well done my friend ,good on Joey for trying to help you out,lol xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous ❤️

Maria said...

Can't disturb Joey sew the cross stitch was a good idea. Looks great.

Karen's Korner said...

You cannot argue with the "boss. Lovely stitching.

Fiona said...

your cross stitch looks beautiful.....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely work Susan. I am the same....REALLY need to concentrate lol!

Janice said...

It’s coming along nicely, such a delicate design.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful work :) very detailed.

Susie H said...

Lovely project. Funny how the best-laid plans go awry when our pets have different ideas!

Bethan said...

Wow - that piece looks so pretty and detailed! x