Thursday, August 1, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge - #1 - July

My #1 project was a large block holder.  I had prepped the tree for the front quite a while ago, but didn’t go any further….how does that happen?….don't bother answering…..

So after finishing some other things that had also been left behind…..I needed to get stuck into it.


It’s not quite finished….i still need to add the “pages” and the corflute boards.

So, technically a fail….but at least progress was made and hopefully it won’t be long before I can use it.

9 comments:

kiwikid said...

Life happens!! At least you have made some progress that is the main thing!

Maria said...

That’s a nice handy holder, I’m sure you’ll finish it.

Janice said...

All progress is good progress. Now that you have it back out, I’m sure you will finish it off this year. That’s a win. I do like the pattern on the cover.

Narelle said...

Your first paragraph made me laugh! Life's mystery I guess. I have a few 'technical fails' but as long as we have progress we're moving forward.

Love the design on your project x

dq said...

Your writing has so much personality in it and always makes me smile. I love your nearly finished bag! Great progress.

loulee said...

Progress was made. Did you commit to completing it? Or is progress enough? Beautiful design on the front.

Jeanna said...

I love this bag. Relish the progress made!

Jenny said...

One step at a time, you are halfway there!

ButterZ said...

Those block holders come in very handy