Thursday, June 27, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge - #10

My #10 Challenge project was to make the top for this Foundation Paper Pieced pattern.

The plan is that it will have an extra block added to each end and it can then "match" the sewing machine top that I made as my Challenge #9 - here


(Excuse the messy design wall...
this pic was taken at my recent retreat...
and I am not attempting to clean off years of threads...)

Most of you would know that my initials are SEW...so this is totally appropriate....and it was hard to resist buying the pattern.

It's from QuietPlay

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Perfect block for you. I love the fabrics.

loulee said...

Perfect for you. It will look good with the sewing machine.

Maria said...

Great to have completed #10 challenge with this perfect block.

Louise said...

Love it…great job!

kiwikid said...

Well done and as the others say perfect for you!

Laura said...

I like this block! Congrats on finishing it! :)