Monday, September 11, 2023

FNWF - September

Ooops - very late post.

I am having a few blogger problems (seems to be common) and I stopped visiting blogs and commenting...and didn't post for FNWF for a similar reason.  The problem isn't resolved - I know a lot of people are not getting emails to show that a comment has been added....very annoying.

BUT - for the record I did sew on Friday Night With (Cyber) Friends....

and I am happy to say - it is nearly finished!!  

A belated thank you to Cheryll

8 comments:

Lin said...

Good to know you are still around Susan! Blogger is such a pain sometimes isn't it. Since Bloglovin messed me around so much I now use the Blogger reading list so I do check the comments every day for anything that gets missed but is is just one more thing to remember to do. xx

kiwikid said...

I am having problems with comments, even if I approve them they often just vanish! Your cross stitch looks great.

Jeanna said...

That is just the cutest needle minder! Glad you got to sew some.

Karen's Korner said...

I wish they would not fix something that does not need to be fixed....grrrrhhh. I am blogging as my diary so will continue to do so even though some comments etc are not coming through. I have often referred back to my blog to see what happened when. I hope that they do not take that ability away from me. Nice design on the cross stitch.

Fiona said...

lovely stitching..... that is going to be sweet when done....
Hugz

Janice said...

Blasted Blogger! I’m glad you have posted. You had seemed quiet. That’s a cute cross stitch.

loulee said...

Cute design. Keep on posting we love to see what is going on. Who knows maybe one day blogger will sort it's act out!

jude's page said...

I don't think ive had any blog issues, but do know I am way behind in reading blogs