Saturday, July 17, 2021

FNSI - July

There was a small distraction on Friday Night - so not a lot achieved - I did some of the quilting on this baby quilt.




Sadly the Bobbin Thread Fairy was looking after other sewers - maybe you??- and I was only a few inches short at the end (I knew I should have not had such a long tail at the beginning - oh well)

Happy Sewing - if you are in Lockdown - sorry for you - 
we are wearing masks everywhere which is bad but at least we can move around a bit 
and go to the essential shops - today that might be Spotlight!
Thanks Wendy for hosting us!

13 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

How many times does that happen!!!!!! Enjoy your Shopping at Spotlight....perhaps I can give you a list.

Jeanette said...

I really hate when the bobbin runs out with just a short bit left to sew. The quilt looks very cute. Hugs, xx

ButterZ said...

Well at least we have our sewing to keep us occupied.
That’s so annoying. Especially when you are nearly finished the quilt

Maria said...

Nice baby quilt you are working on and Oh I know about running out of thread JUST a few inches short.......
Up till now we haven't been in lockdown since March last year and we've not had to wear a mask at all, guess there is something to be said living so far away.... BUT I still worry as it only takes one to not do the right thing......

Lin said...

Haha - not me as I ran out too! Great little quilt. xx

loulee said...

So frustrating to run out so close to the end.

Vicki said...

My new trick is running out of top thread or completely forgetting to thread the needle!

Chookyblue...... said...

thats a pretty baby quilt..........

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG just saw your project list for 2021..........its massive.....

Fiona said...

Lovely little quilt... such pretty fabrics.... the fairy wasn't here... or at least if she was she is a bad one and messed around with my overlocker!!!

Hugz

Sharon Kwilter said...

Lovely quilt. It is frustrating to have to fill a bobbin for just a few inches.

Michelle Ridgway said...

A beautiful quilt Susan xx

Janice said...

A nice and cheerful quilt. I had the same bobbin trouble on Sunday. Oh well, easily fixed. Spotlight is definitely an essential service.