Friday, July 2, 2021

FNWF - July

Another week rolls by  . . .

Brisbane is in lockdown - at this stage until Saturday 6pm - but who knows???

It doesn't make a lot of difference to me - although I did have some "essential" shopping to do - well the Governemetn may not call it essential . . .So it will have to wait.

Tonight  a bit of a mixture

A bit of crochet (Pretty normal for Friday night - 

I would have done more - but the man of the house had to watch Geelong at 7.50PM so my Better Homes & Gardens was cut short.  I suppose I should check and see if they won . . . . 
Oh - they did


I retreated to my Sewing Space and  . . .I started some binding - but its an almost black on the same fabric - just too hard at night - I do have really good light - but it just wasn't working for me - so I put it aside.  I might do a bit tomorrow in the daylight.

Then I removed this pile of papers from some hexagons and pinned them ready to sew - also maybe on Saturday while I'm Zooming with Chookyblue.

I'm not showing them pinned - keeping it til reveal day - August.

Doesn't look like much, but it kept me busy most of the time I had.

Thanks as always Cheryll - if it weren't for FNWF & FNSI - I think this blog would be almost empty . .  😞

I think you all know where to go and check on the others.

Happy Sewing & Stay safe

8 comments:

Fiona said...

Lockdown is just a good escuse to do more sewing I think???? haha.... lovely crochet and some fun(?????) EPP happening...

Hugz

ButterZ said...

It was good to see you for a brief moment with Chooky

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to seeing what was around the hexie papers. It was nice catching up yesterday via the screen.

Cheryll said...

It's always NiCe having you sew with us & seeing what you are working on.
Thanks for joining in FnwF again.
EnJoY your "lockdown" weekend and more sewing... xox

kiwikid said...

Was ice to see you at Chookys yesterday. Friday night football send me to the sewing room, I fact it was Thurs, Friday and Saturday this weekend! Looking forward to seeing your hexies.

Jeanette said...

Was nice to chat with you yesterday. Look forward to seeing what you are making with the hexies. Hugs ,xx

Janice said...

You did well on Friday. It was nice to catch up on Saturday.

Raewyn said...

It looks like you kept your hands busy over the weekend Susan! Nice to see you on Zoom - even if briefly and I was half asleep!