Friday, May 21, 2021

FNSI - May

Whoo Hoo - time for sewing!!!
Tonight is FNSI - hosted by Wendy who is having a birthday this month - so it's a special FNSI.
Pop over here to check out the deal & the links for everyone....and there is a free stitchery design...so go & have a look.)

DH was out watching the footy - the right team won - Phew!!

I sewed....(what else???)....working on A Letter to My Daughter.

I had finished the stitching part of these blocks - apart from the birds' legs....


so I finished off the applique and pieced one of the blocks.

The second one is ready to go - so I'm sure I will get that done over the weekend...then I will have a few days being up to date - but I'm sure the next edition of Homespun isn't too far away.

Happy Sewing

13 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely blocks you’ve completed ....

Chookyblue...... said...

Looking good it is coming along......

kiwikid said...

You did well, the blocks look wonderful.

Cheryll said...

OOOhhh NiCe work Susan...xox

Lin said...

Your blocks are looking beautiful. xx

Fiona said...

Loving your version.....
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Love the colours that you are working with.

NM-GALLERY said...

RABBIT-NOW FOR FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT

Sharon Kwilter said...

Beautiful project.

Jeanette said...

Beautiful blocks. Love the colours your are using. Hugs, xx

Dresden Quilter said...

The stitching is incredible. The blocks that go together with it are great.

Raewyn said...

Well done on catching up on Letters to My Daughter - it's nice to see yours in different fabrics.

Janice said...

Looking good. I love your fresh colours.