Saturday, December 19, 2020

FNSI - December

The last one for the year - and Wendy has some surprises in store for us next year.

And aren't we all looking forward to 2021!!!

I am now officially on holidays from work - been out for lunch with some friends and then I took one of them patchwork shopping - she is no longer driving so once in a while I chauffeur her around a bit....back home ..take away dinner - and sewing time!

I have been very busy at the machine lately, so really wanted a change tonight.

I received a Thimble Blossoms cross stitch kit for my birthday (here) and although it doesn't need to be finished before next November....I couldn't resist starting . .  .

Once I got going it was very easy  .. unlike most cross stitch patterns, there is not a lot of counting.  I am looking forward to progressing this a bit during my holiday break.

Merry Christmas to you all and a big thanks to Wendy.

Hope you all finish off all those things you wanted to get ready for Christmas - nothing like a deadline!  I am still working on a few things...but it's getting there.


12 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely cross stitch... and Happy Chrsitmas and Happy Sewing to you...
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

You are off to a good start on the cross stitch. Enjoy your break.

Maria said...

I'm sure you'll love your holiday break Susan...
The cross stitch kit looks like a fun one to work one...

Lin said...

Sounds like a very satisfying day and evening Susan. Nice to be off work too. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Enjoy your holiday and that new lovely cross stitch.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Susan xx

Helen said...

Lovely cross stitch, enjoy your holiday break.

kiwikid said...

Enjoy your holidays, that cross stitch looks lovely. Happy Christmas to you too.

Sharon Kwilter said...

Looks like a nice little cross stitch project. Have a nice holiday.

Susie H said...

X-stitch is a great change of pace and I love Thimbleblossoms anything! Merry Christmas to you and I'm glad you can enjoy your holidays!

Vicki said...

You made a good start on the cross stitch. Merry Christmas

dq said...

I must join FNSI this year!

dq said...

Thimble Blossoms looks delicious! I could eat it up