Saturday, December 12, 2020

SIMS - Birthday & Christmas

Birthday

I collected more "loot" for my Birthday at the last SIMS (Susan, Inca, Maureen & Sue) meeting.

Normally I would have received these at our November meeting, but I couldn't attend that day.
This year for gifts we decided to give each other a kit - and the kit needs to be finished by our birthday month meeting in 2021.

My kits are - a Marg Low Christmas decoration (with a house)
A felt embroidered cat pincushion 
and a Thimbleblossom cross stitch pattern with the Aida (it has houses too....LOL)



So, plenty keep me busy
Thanks Maureen, Sue & Inca


Christmas

And of course, our December Meeting was also to celebrate Christmas.  We don't have any guidelines for presents so it's a surprise when we get something.

From Maureen - a pretty mug with reindeer (and some mini marshmallows) - wrapped in Christmas fabric.
From Inca - a potted succulent, some notebooks and a "treat".
From Sue - a decorated glass, some chocolates, candy cane and the cutest tiniest bear .

I made these hangers - to match the ones I made 2 years ago - here - which said "Yes, I do need all this Fabric"



and I added a container of Nutty Nibble Mix that I make every year.
They seemed to get a kick out of them.






5 comments:

kiwikid said...

I look forward to seeing progress on your kits, good to have a deadline to get them done. You have some lovely presents there.

Fiona said...

Lovely gifts and you have a ready made list of projects for next year...
Hugz

ButterZ said...

I do like the idea of giving a kit and having to make it by your next birthday. I might suggest this to my friend..

Maria said...

That's a good idea for birthday gifts and you'll enjoy making the kits..
Nice stash of pressies for Christmas too!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous loot! Look forward to seeing your kits assembled xx