Friday, October 2, 2020

FNWF - October

And another month rolls on by...

Tonight - as DH was off to the AFL match at 6.30 (fortunately the right team won) - I had a quick meal  - Better Homes & Gardens on TV and then watching the final of the Great Australian Bake Off that we recorded last night (??)...

This is some of the evidence of tonight's work . . .but there is a media ban on this project - so you will just have to wonder . .  .I will be posting it around the middle of December . . . 
I was quite productive so I'm happy about that.


I hope everyone else has more interesting pictures to show....and as it's a long weekend, I hope to find time to go & visit you all.
  My blog visiting has been a bit slack lately.   
A long work day in front of a screen doesn't make it easy to spend more hours in front of a screen...oh well...work pays for my hobby so I am not complaining ...well trying not to.

Thanks Cheryll for grouping us together!
Happy Daylight Saving for the lucky ones.


9 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Interesting offcuts. Looking forward to the reveal in December. Looking forward to DLS and darker mornings.

Fiona said...

well that doesn't tell us much.... haha.... good you got in some sewing ...
Hugz

Maria said...

Hmmm! Mid December reveal sounds a bit like a Christmas project????
Thankfully we don't have daylight saving... I didn't like it....

jude's page said...

I know about the time taken to read blogs, and i am in catchup mode today too. You can have our daylight saving if you like, I'm not looking forward to the next few months of it. Interesting scraps you are teasing us with in that photo.

kiwikid said...

Good to hear you had a productive evening.

Lin said...

Nice viewing and hopefully nice sewing too. Enjoy your weekend. xx

dq said...

I am glad you made some progress although your photo leaves us with a mystery.

I have been a bad blog friend of late as well with my absenteeism. I generally do that once school starts until I catch my breath.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Hmmmmm I do wonder what you are making :) :) xx

Janice said...

A Queenslander who likes the idea of daylight saving!! Scandelous!! We love it. The darker mornings take a little to ajust to, but the extra light in the evenings is glorious. I'm intrigued by your scraps....I'm thinking drunkards path??? I'm looking forward to the big reveal in December.