Friday, September 4, 2020

September FNWF

Time to gather (in cyber space) with Cheryll.

It's been a full-on week at work and its a full-on weekend (sewing one day & Fathers Day on Sunday) and I need to squeeze some work time in too....but tonight - half an hour of Better Homes & Gardens and all of a sudden the AFL was on . . DH was out collecting dinner...so I decided a quick meal and then into my Sewing Space to de-stress from the day.

I did a bit of secret sewing - although it is getting towards the pointy end of the year . . it's not Christmas sewing - but something that is "under wraps" for now.....I did get a bit of crocheting done...

and a small amount of my current sashiko project.


I do hope you were all productive in your own way and perhaps I will find some time to go visiting the linkup here.

Thanks, Cheryll






 

12 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Looking forward to the "reveal". Your sashiko is gorgeous. Did you design it yourself or is it pre-printed?

Cheryll said...

I'm so pleased you could join us all last night.
It's always NiCe having your company...xox

kiwikid said...

Good to hear you got de stress time, you have lovely projects happening there.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love the thread you are using on your Sashiko...looks great! Hmmmm....secret sewing??

Lin said...

Sounds like you had a good evening - enjoy your busy weekend. xx

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

your secret sewing has me intrigued......So you celebrate Fathers in September there......in the US we do it in June........Have a great weekend

Fiona said...

lovely to sew with you... I do like the look of your sashiko, beautiful...

Hugz

Helen said...

Love love your sashiko just beautiful

jude's page said...

Glad you managed to find some sewing time, some weeks it's hard to fit it "all" in!

Janice said...

Not a bad effort for the evening at all. I love the sashiko

Susie H said...

Nice crochet work and your sashiko work is really coming along. Love to see good progress and hope to see you next month!

dq said...

Your Sashiko project is so beautiful! I love the colors too!