Friday, July 5, 2019

FNWF - July

As usual on the first Friday of the month - I have great plans - but as is often the case - those plans do not always eventuate...the comfy-ness of the recliner seems to play havoc with my eyes and  . .z.zz.zzz...zzz off I go!
However, it's a sewing day tomorrow and I had to organised something...so in addition to some crocheting - which took a while to get the size right as it is different to usual yarn . . .I traced two blocks - one of my postcards and anther for a gift for my grandson who will be baptised Sunday week . . so off to Townsville I go!!



Thanks Cheryll for hosting - sorry for my sleepiness...my heart was in it!...I'm sure the others were higher achievers . . .go here to check them out.


12 comments:

Cheryll said...

I thought i could hear someone snoring...😝
Seriously....it’s always nice to have your company for even a few minutes...
Thanks for joining in FNwF...xox

retdairyqueen said...

Amazing how you can always nod off in the chair but wide awake when you go to bed

Karen's Korner said...

The "intent" was there and there is always next time.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ahh sewing with your eyes shut lol! Enjoy the Christening x

Fiona said...

Busy week as usual for you then..... have a lovely time at the Christening...
Hugz

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Well you got more done than me! And you reminded me to join in, so you get extra points for that too :) xx

Lin said...

You accomplished something at least. Enjoy your sewing day - you should be wide awake for it! xx

kiwikid said...

I am sure your week was busy so the recliner would look extra inviting in the evening. Good you got the tracing done and fhe crochet sorted. Hope your sewing day went well.

Maria said...

Sometimes a ZZZZZ in the recliner is great and you have got two postcards ready and some knitting to do.
Enjoy today....

Bethan said...

Hope your sewing day went well. Sometimes it's good just to fall asleep (even if it is a little frustrating) x

Pink Rose said...

Hi Susan ,you are always on the go ,each step is a step closer to a finish,how wonderful that you are heading back to Townsville,enjoy your cuddles and the christening my friend xx

Chookyblue...... said...

I fall asleep most nights in the chair...... Don't achieve much..... Hope the christening went well.....