Saturday, November 24, 2018

FNSI - November - Part 2

Wendy decided to have two FNSI this month - she realises most of us are very busy with those Christmas projects...that we should have started MUCH earlier...

I couldn't join in last week - but tonight I was able to join....I can't show much - "secret stuff"  but I worked a bit with this stuff:


I am sure you are all better organised than me - I have quite a list to get through - I had to write the deadline dates against everything so I could prioritise!!

Oh well...it will get done ...it always does.

Thanks Wendy - Thanks everyone else for your company - the motivation I need sometimes!



9 comments:

Maria said...

Hmmm! wonder what you are working on ?????

Fiona said...

I'm definitely not organised this year at all.... so I am impressed with your work - lovely to sew with you...

HUgz

Cheryll said...

Yes... time is flying past isn't it... a month from now it will be Xmas eve... ooohhhh noooooo xox

retdairyqueen said...

Happy secret sewing

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very intriguing! I have been running behind this year....must be something in the air! I forgot to sign up for last night....I was however secret sewing too lol!

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Happy secret stitching, hope you getting sorted out. :)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Not so organized yet... but we have time, right?! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your secret stitching cone day :) xx

Helen said...

Mmmm very interesting......

Bethan said...

It is rather terrifying how close Christmas is! And I seem to be doing a lot of unintentional Christmas sewing. I'm really intrigued to see what you are making x