Friday, August 17, 2018

FNSI - August

Well, I am on leave from work - I should have had a very productive day....but you know how it is when you have plenty of time - you get nothing done!!!
I did make a quick trip to a patchwork shop...one fat quarter purchased...and I did finish my book....but not much else...during the day.


Tonight - with FNSI to motivate me - I did some tracing ready to sew on Sunday - I printed off the August Gail Pan stitcheries - only to discover I hadn't even traced the July ones...so now I'm up to date and plenty to sew on Sunday and at night.

I hope everyone else was a bit more productive.  Thanks Wendy for the kick in he butt motivation!


7 comments:

Fiona said...

sometimes one can sits and sews, sometimes one just sits.... prep work is good....
Hugz

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Getting up to date on tracing is a great achievement! And a trip to the patchwork shop... sounds like you had a good day :) xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Its nice to not have to rush....and having prep work done is great....full steam ahead! See you tomorrow x

Karen's Korner said...

Enjoy your leave - sometimes it is just nice to "chill" with no commitments.

Vicki said...

Doing the prep work is important.

Susie H said...

It is funny how the more time we have, the less we get done. Still, you managed to make a good dent in your applique prep!

Jae said...

"...you know how it is when you have plenty of time - you get nothing done!!!" True fact. I always get more done when I have deadlines with other projects. It's just funny.